Thursday 31 December 2020

The ending notes 2020

 Finally, Just 1day to the end of 2020.!!

To My Creator = *I  say Thank  You.* 

To my true friends = *I appreciate  you all.*

To those who showed me love = *I'm grateful.*

To those who hurt me = *I  forgive  and forget.* 

To those I really hurt = *I'm so sorry, please forgive me.* 

To those who challenged me = *lets do it again.*

To those I showed love to = *I still love you and I ALWAYS WILL.*                                                                              To those who helped me =  *I am so grateful and will reciprocate in due season.* 

THANK YOU FOR MAKING 2020 A SAFE & FRUTFUL YEAR 4 ME.

*WISHING  YOU  A  PROSPEROUS  2021 AHEAD.*🙏🏻🙏🏻💐💐💞💞

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you got nothing good to say,so be it.But dont say anything bad unnecessarily